Alan Pardew: "Mourinho is shit and I'm the daddy"

mistermagic

Reaction score
Supports
Stoke City (I don't make the rules, Epic73 does)
Twitter
@FinallyFifou
Yo GB, I hear that Marveaux and Obertan have left the building. Sad day innit?

GodsGift

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Chung-Yong Lee on Pardew:
”Pardew is very smart in training but he’s too hot tempered in matches, so he even forgets how many substitutes are left.
"He told me to warm up, then we used all three substitutes, so I sat on the bench again. Five minutes later, he told me to warm up again so I told him there was no substitutes left. He just said: ’Oh, sorry.’

:lol:

G.B

Reaction score
Supports
Newcastle United
"stable"

"streaky form"

:dk:

we've won more premier league games than palace this year.

G.B

Reaction score
Supports
Newcastle United
It's great. We've scored some goals and that and won 2 games already. The only issues so far are the 428 deluded Bristol City fans and SERNWA.

We have proved we are comfortable in the top eight, and, one of eight clubs who are on the fringe of the four Champions League positions. Let’s cement ourselves in sixth. Let’s talk in March” – Alan Pardew, December 12, 2015.

He didn't talk in March.

Last edited:

Skinner

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Palace
Lost the dressing room, now has to replace all the ones that have left/want to leave. So a complete overhaul of the squad because of this wank excuse of a football manager.

Reactions: G.B

mistermagic

Reaction score
Supports
Stoke City (I don't make the rules, Epic73 does)
Twitter
@FinallyFifou
Have faith man, Pards'll turn it around. You'll see! YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!

TheMinsterman

Reaction score
Supports
York City & Italy
Lost the dressing room, now has to replace all the ones that have left/want to leave. So a complete overhaul of the squad because of this wank excuse of a football manager.

But he did a funny dance in a final he inevitably lost!

Skinner

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Palace
Have faith man, Pards'll turn it around. You'll see! YOU'LL ALL SEE!!!

Yeah for 5 games straight, and then he'll not win for 15.

Cannot get my head around how one man can be so divisive throughout a whole club. He's gone from a club legend to poison in the space of nine months.

Only Bolasie would have gone if everything was fine and dandy. Pardew targetted Gayle, he's gone, Speroni treated like shit, stripped Jedinak of the club captaincy in a disrepectful manner, so he felt he had to leave. Now Zaha wants out and I'm not surprised, he didn't even kick up this much of a fuss when we were a championship side and Alex Ferguson came calling. Funny how it's the core of our long-standing team that are being shoved out, the fan favourites.

I suppose when asked about paying Cabaye 3x the amount of the rest of the squad, saying "the rest of the squad won't get anywhere near Yohan's salary because they aren't as good as him" was always going to go down well.

G.B

Reaction score
Supports
Newcastle United
I did warn you mate. There's a reason our entire fan base was stunned at us blagging 2 million quid for the muppet. Your flair players jumped/are jumping ship even quicker than I thought. Feel sorry for you and other Palace fans now that they've come to terms with the reality of being stuck with a fraud and complete cancer to their club. Now you'll have to deal with the clueless know-nothings blindly defending him and telling you he's a good premier league manager (plenty of examples of said know-nothings in this thread for a start) til your board sees sense and boots the useless c***. Hopefully you're not waiting as long as we did and the damage he has done and will continue to do is kept to a relative minimum. Best of luck for the rest of the season mate.

Last edited:

Anon

Reaction score
Supports
Nothing
I did warn you mate. There's a reason our entire fan base was stunned at us blagging 2 million quid for the muppet. Your flair players jumped/are jumping ship even quicker than I thought. Feel sorry for you and other Palace fans now that they've come to terms with the reality of being stuck with a fraud and complete cancer to their club. Now you'll have to deal with the clueless no-nothings blindly defending him and telling you he's a good premier league manager (plenty of examples of said no-nothings in this thread for a start) til your board sees sense and boots the useless c***. Hopefully you're not waiting as long as we did and the damage he has done and will continue to do is kept to a relative minimum. Best of luck for the rest of the season mate.

You don't half choose to not read posts, consistently, for a long period of time. Most people in this thread, including myself, actually said he's half decent or average, and though you don't like to admit, his career consistently backs that up for the most part.

I'll help you out again. He manages clubs with peaks and troughs. He has terrific spells performing above expectations followed by really bad ones - Crystal Palace is an obvious example, as is West Ham. The best example though is Newcastle - a real proper run at a CL place which midtable average teams aren't meant to do, combined with really bad runs and often these take place within the same season... but overall, he seems to.take midtable teams to midtable finishes. Ergo, average. And how Newcastle found out to their fault when they no longer had an average manager in charge.

A muppet at times, self-inflated ego, alienation of players are all perfectly valid criticisms. He might not even last the pace at Palace in the midst of a bad run like he did at Newcastle, managers have certainly been fired for less, but it wouldn't surprise me to see another good Palace run and them overall finish around midtable.

Skinner

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Palace
Annoys me how you give GB shit, but the fact is, regardless on results or league positions, Pardew divides squads mate.

Sometimes. Just sometimes, one swallow doesn't make a summer. Whether 'Pards' goes on a great run and accomplishes the inevitable, he rips the hearts out of clubs.

Newcastle fans got shit and to be honest I ain't gunna lie, when Pardew first got here I revelled in that, naturally. But when you've got something going for the first time since 1990(so my lifetime), and a manager is so fucking egotistical he changes everything through force, you're talking shit.

He may have been alright for Reading or Weat Ham, but all he's done for Southampton, Newcastle and Palace is come in, ride the momentum wave and fucked it up. And Southampton should be disclosed from that, because him sleeping with his own players wife fucked him up there.

The bloke is poison. Regardless of how he fared with Newcastle, he was hated for a reason and I now get that. Yes, they got relegated, but did choosing to take on John fucking Carver help them? No. Does that make Pardew a good manager? No. Does that make the fans wrong? No.

When a manager comes in and forces out everything that's right with a club that's performing within, or above (in Palace case) expectations, just for personal ego bollocks, there's something wrong. When you sell (or push) the core of the team out the door, it's alarming.

So don't give GB that shit like he doesn't understand. He's been there mate, done it.

Skinner

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Palace
And may I also add, that during his time with you, you were going through your world ending scenario of being in division one.

He took you up second attempt, after losing to us in the final (lol), and built on it for year, how did it go after that? Down the shitter, hence why he fucked off to that shit in Greenwich and you ended up with Curbishley.

Wham fans defending the c*** is a joke

Nilsson

Reaction score
Supports
Man Utd
When you sell (or push) the core of the team out the door, it's alarming.
Has this happened at Palace? You'd have been mental to turn down £25m for Yannick Bolasie, Dwight Gayle isn't good enough to be a regular starter at a Premier League club (and now you've signed Benteke he was only going to be used even less frequently) and Jedinak is the wrong side of 30 and isn't as good as Cabaye or McArthur.

I can completely understand why people wouldn't want him anywhere near their club, for instance that dance in the Fa cup final was tragic, but what Jimbob says is correct; he's a limited, half decent manager who has very good spells and very bad spells but in the end his teams generally finish where they belong.

Skinner

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Palace
He called Jedinak, the club captain into his office, and in a handful of words told him he's stripped, no wonder he wanted to leave, he had no choice, it's a case of being forced out/pushed. And it ain't like he couldn't do a job for us as back-up as he done it superbly at the back end of last season. Jedinak that is.

Look, Gayle is a brilliant striker, premier league regular? Nah but a very handy back up, who's happy to play that role, ain't on a lot either. Pardew hated his attitude in training, and to be fair so did Pulis, but one manager unleashed him, show your confidence boy, the other well.. He's at Newcastle banging 'em in. Not saying he'd be a starter, but we started this season with one striker and Gayle proved he could do it.

Bolasie was always going to go, been too big for his boots since we got promoted. Zaha though the opposite, he was desperate to come back and did so, still idolised by the fans. Unfortunately, he's paid half of what Sako is paid, so that's why he's kicked up a fuss. We go on about footballers being greedy but when you're a key player in a Premier League side and only getting paid 35k p/w, whilst the likes of Sako are sitting on the bench getting paid £60k p/w, you get it.

But it's more of the case of core players being pushed out. Who wants to get rid of the side that has been there the whole time, the fan favourites, for his own ego? Pardew.

It's the first time I've said this since we were in verge of going bust, but with this prick in charge, we're fucked, because you know exactly what rype of players he's bringing in, will run them contracts down in that championship.

Skinner

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Palace
Oh and it's beyond the good and bad spells, btw.

Nilsson

Reaction score
Supports
Man Utd
He called Jedinak, the club captain into his office, and in a handful of words told him he's stripped, no wonder he wanted to leave, he had no choice, it's a case of being forced out/pushed. And it ain't like he couldn't do a job for us as back-up as he done it superbly at the back end of last season. Jedinak that is.

Look, Gayle is a brilliant striker, premier league regular? Nah but a very handy back up, who's happy to play that role, ain't on a lot either. Pardew hated his attitude in training, and to be fair so did Pulis, but one manager unleashed him, show your confidence boy, the other well.. He's at Newcastle banging 'em in. Not saying he'd be a starter, but we started this season with one striker and Gayle proved he could do it.
I can see why Gayle and Jedinak would want to leave regardless of Pardew. They've both joined bigger clubs, have gone from backups to key players, are on the same wages if not more, and both have the chance to get cult hero status at Newcastle/Villa if they get them back in the Prem.

Bolasie was always going to go, been too big for his boots since we got promoted. Zaha though the opposite, he was desperate to come back and did so, still idolised by the fans. Unfortunately, he's paid half of what Sako is paid, so that's why he's kicked up a fuss. We go on about footballers being greedy but when you're a key player in a Premier League side and only getting paid 35k p/w, whilst the likes of Sako are sitting on the bench getting paid £60k p/w, you get it.
Don't really know what the situation with Zaha is, but managers generally don't have much say on how much players are paid. I saw your chairman last night say Zaha wasn't going anywhere so maybe something will get sorted.

Skinner

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Palace
The Zaha situation is a club issue, I know that.

As for the rest, I really can't be arsed to go in to detail. One thing I can promise though, is that Palace fans are the new Newcastle fans. We genuinely see the manager for what he is and everyone will be slating us. Been through this forum with some bad managers, but I would rather be without Pardew and go down than have this shit going on.

I now feel for Newcastle fans. I never expect a Man Utd fan to 'get if'. Don't mean that horribly but it's different worlds. It's like you trying to relate to Burnley, not happening as a fan mate. Genuine interest or not. Don't mean to sound a prick either, but very rilled by it all.

Nilsson

Reaction score
Supports
Man Utd
The Zaha situation is a club issue, I know that.

As for the rest, I really can't be arsed to go in to detail. One thing I can promise though, is that Palace fans are the new Newcastle fans. We genuinely see the manager for what he is and everyone will be slating us. Been through this forum with some bad managers, but I would rather be without Pardew and go down than have this shit going on.

I now feel for Newcastle fans. I never expect a Man Utd fan to 'get if'. Don't mean that horribly but it's different worlds. It's like you trying to relate to Burnley, not happening as a fan mate. Genuine interest or not. Don't mean to sound a prick either, but very rilled by it all.
:lol: I can "get" a fan wanting their manager to fuck off, and I've already said that I can completely understand why people wouldn't want Pardew anywhere near their club.

I just took issue with your "When you sell (or push) the core of the team out the door, it's alarming" comment.

Skinner

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Palace
Don't take it personal mate. Wasn't a Man Utd dig, just more that you've never experienced it, probably, age depending.

Our core has been sold/pushes out or want to go. I think it's only Joel Ward and Damien Delaney left now. It's not a very happy environment now. I get that we've been here a while and players move on/get older/get left behind, but that isn't the issue, the issue stems further than that.

The fact I already feel like a Newcastle fan signals it all. My club is in turmoil

G.B

Reaction score
Supports
Newcastle United
Skinner going in hard on people. Bravo mate. For outsiders it can be difficult to judge just how much of a fucking clown Pardew is, they don't follow your club after all, their knowledge of whats actually going on is extremely limited. They simply don't know anything beyond some numbers, but that wont stop them "sharing an opinion". But when you religiously follow the inner goings on at your club you can see just how toxic he is and how his poison infects the entire club. Same issue when he was ripping our team apart and setting records for being shite, we were just ungrateful whingers to the know-nothings.

I appreciate your defence but just ignore Jimbob mate, he's waded in far too deep to turn around and admit he's talking utter wet. Some people are just pointlessly stubborn like that sadly.

Last edited:

Skinner

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Palace
Skinner going hard on people... you know me better than that...

G.B

Reaction score
Supports
Newcastle United
Oh and it's beyond the good and bad spells, btw.

This is a very important post for the outsiders btw. The manager is the most important role at a football club. And management involves a lot more than just overseeing training and picking the team on a Saturday. Managing personalities, individuals, as well as the group of players as a whole. Creating positive relationships with players, coaches, medical staff, scouts, the board, player representatives etc. People you work with every single day. Knowing what a certain person needs, what you need from them and how best to approach them to reach a positive outcome for both parties. Pardew never had everyone at Newcastle united at any point in time, never had the respect of the players (and I don't mean chancers like Perch or Williamson who couldn't believe their luck), staff, board or fans. Very few people at the club talked positively of him while he was there or after he left for Palace. Compare that with Hughton who had everyone happily working towards the same goal, or more recently Benitez. The body language of the players working under certain people tells you everything you need to know. People don't want to work for him. It's always going to be difficult to be the leader when you're such a detestable prick.

Skinner

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Palace
One things that's always baffled me now though, and this isn't me praising him or going against your fans...

How the fuck did he get you vying for CL? Was it literally just Ba, Cisss, Cabaye and Tiote?

Lack of injuries? Riding the momentum from Houghton?

I loved that side that season, but the next was virtually a disaster and the same pattern occurred, players not wanting to play for him etc

G.B

Reaction score
Supports
Newcastle United
He definitely deserves some praise for the teams achievements that season, a 5th placed finish was well beyond expectation. Momentum from Hughton is debatable, as the players were quite vocal about thinking his sacking was a disgrace, which it was. Probably had a little to do with it though, we were on the up the season before we finished 5th and there was a good atmosphere in the club with everyone pulling in the same direction and wanting to achieve something.

We made some great signings, players were given a lot of freedom and played without fear or the restriction of negative tactics. We had Demba Ba scoring for fun during the first half of the season and one of the best front 3's in the country during the second half of the season, with Ben Arfa running rings around every defence he faced, and Cisse netting a goal a game from January onwards. Cabaye was in the form of his life, as was Tiote, and we had one of the best defensive records in the league with Coloccini standing out in particular (can you believe that?). We had a shit load of individual talent in midfield and up front and we went out to actually beat teams.

Then, for some reason, he reverted to the negative "don't get beat" anti football he's famous for, we lost 10 of our first 13 league games, dropped 11 places, and just about stayed up with a 2-1 win over QPR on the final day of the following season. He pissed off talented players, couldn't motivate the team (difficult to do when you set them up not to get beat and publicly hang them out to dry when negativity costs you points) and completely failed to integrate new signings. He wanted a striker, he got one... and played him at right midfield. He wanted a CB, he got a French international CB, played him left back off the bench a few times then ostracised him completely. The only player of note to leave that season was Ba in January, partly because Pardew had fucked him about for a year.

Anon

Reaction score
Supports
Nothing
Annoys me how you give GB shit, but the fact is, regardless on results or league positions, Pardew divides squads mate.

Sometimes. Just sometimes, one swallow doesn't make a summer. Whether 'Pards' goes on a great run and accomplishes the inevitable, he rips the hearts out of clubs.

Newcastle fans got shit and to be honest I ain't gunna lie, when Pardew first got here I revelled in that, naturally. But when you've got something going for the first time since 1990(so my lifetime), and a manager is so fucking egotistical he changes everything through force, you're talking shit.

He may have been alright for Reading or Weat Ham, but all he's done for Southampton, Newcastle and Palace is come in, ride the momentum wave and fucked it up. And Southampton should be disclosed from that, because him sleeping with his own players wife fucked him up there.

The bloke is poison. Regardless of how he fared with Newcastle, he was hated for a reason and I now get that. Yes, they got relegated, but did choosing to take on John fucking Carver help them? No. Does that make Pardew a good manager? No. Does that make the fans wrong? No.

When a manager comes in and forces out everything that's right with a club that's performing within, or above (in Palace case) expectations, just for personal ego bollocks, there's something wrong. When you sell (or push) the core of the team out the door, it's alarming.

So don't give GB that shit like he doesn't understand. He's been there mate, done it.

Blimey, from one uppity non-reader to another.

Nowhere in this thread have I (or quite possibly anyone else) said Pardew is a "good" manager, go ahead and search it if you want. Also, even in the very last post (and numerous times before) I said I didn't disagree with opinions of Pardew being a tosser either.

His streaky runs of form at Newcastle and Palace are evident (see GB's post above), and while you might not be able to appreciate the up and down but overall good job he did at West Ham, most of us with half a clue do.

Last edited:

Stevencc

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
°
Contrary to what Jimbob Joylove believes, I reckon Pardew is a grade-A tosser.

Skinner

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Palace
I was drunk and annoyed, needed a rant. Take no offence bro.

Anon

Reaction score
Supports
Nothing
All good fella. I should have looked at the time.

For Pardew/Palace, with Benteke on the books now there really is no excuse for improvement. Of course Pardew's ins/outs upfront of Wickham, Gayle etc are his responsibility, but given he himself styled Benteke as the missing piece, seems like there's now a squad capable of being one of the best non-CL challenger teams.

I didn't disagree with opinions of Pardew being a tosser either.
Contrary to what Jimbob Joylove believes, I reckon Pardew is a grade-A tosser.

I think we're splitting hairs...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hudders
Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!