Football Manager - Your Career

BCFC Jordan

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
My first save on FM16 is with City. Won 1 of my first 7 games with 3-5-2, switched formation and it seems like we're nigh on unstoppable all of a sudden. Only brought in one permanent signing (Bradley Dack), with a few loans brought in too. I've had my two key players (Kodjia and Freeman) miss a few games as well.

Results so far -

G8dIPqm.png

Doubt it'll last.

JJH

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
Took over at Gillingham in February, 7 points off Fleetwood in 1st in L2, ended out missing out on league title due to a 90th minute goal when I was down to 9 men on the final day of the season.

Anyway, I got them up, decent enough, but their squad was too much to rebuild. I had a lot of very average players that I didn't want to chance keeping on, so let them go. I had 5 loans, 4 of whom made up my first starting 11 who were all going back to their parent clubs, and about 2 players contracted past the summer.

Cheers for the opportunity Gills, but with such a limited budget I'm not signing 14-18 players. Ta da.

Resigned - will look for a new job, will most likely be next season now, such was the bad timing.

My tenure started against Northampton:

Gillingham_ Schedule Senior Squad Schedule.png

Sky Bet League 2_ Overview Stages.png

Harrier94

Reaction score
Supports
Kidderminster Harriers
Thought I'd give an update on my Farsley career. After leading them to the Conference North I forced into building a squad that wasn't good enough due to money and my clubs small reputation. But even after doing this I was still surviving in the league....just.. I was 17th and about 5 points clear from the relegation zone at the turn of the year when I thought what might be good news, I was wrong.

Our Chairman announced his intention to sell and a buyer was found and my hopes were rising I might have some decent investment to improve my squad that was until the takeover was complete and they slashed my wage budget meaning I was now over budget so I complained they told me to piss off so I leaked to the press and was sacked.

Now jobless I thought I'd leave it till the end of the season before trying to find a new job but after being bored and with only 3 games left in the season and 2 points off safety I got the job at Chorley now this squad was rather poor bar one player Darren Stephenson who had hit 17 goals for them and was going to be my only chance of survival. Which I did won 2 and drew one which made North Ferriby drop down (even managed to beat Farsley on the final day :2thumb:). Then started the re-build.

I had a similar sized budget to the one I had at Farsley but with one difference Chorley had a better reputation meaning I could actually bring in some Conference North quality players. Which I did as seen below;View attachment 2352
View attachment 2353

Now unfortunately last seasons hero Darren Stephenson would not sign a contract so I was forced to lose him. But the rest of the transfer business I felt I'd done well. I'd cleared out the players who weren't good enough and replaced them.

Now in this season I am coming to the end of December and my season so far has just been up and down, lets start with the cup competitions. I'm still going strong in the Fa Trophy:
3rd Qualifying Round: Chorley 1-1 Histon
Replay: Histon 1-2 Chorley
1st Round: Bognor 1-3 Chorley
2nd Round: Chorley 3-1 Sutton
3rd Round: Chorley v Southport

The Fa Cup was a big success as well as my results went like this;

2nd Qualifying Round: Gainsborough 1-2 Chorley
3rd Qualifying Round: Chorley 3-3 Hyde
Replay: Hyde 3-3 Chorley (1-4 Pens)
4th Qualifying Round: Chorley 5-0 Cambridge City

Then came my money making draw at home to LG1 Notts County where I lost 2-1 but still made 40K on gate receipts so I was very happy and we didn't embarrass ourselves against a team 3 divisions higher.

Now in the league my aim was to survive with some cup runs which I think I'm going to succeed. As I'm currently 11th just after the halfway point but this is the highest (previously around 14-18th) I've reached and it's all thanks to one loan signing I made a couple of games ago who has changed my team. His name is Peter Yun an 18 year old regen at Accrington. I brought him in cos he was free and my goals were drying up and in the 2 games he's played we've face 3rd placed Worcester where he got an assist in a 4-1 win, then we played 2nd placed Nuneaton where he got 2 goals and an assist in a 3-1 win. And next up I have 1st placed Tamworth and 5th placed Telford. Which is a stupid run of fixtures over the christmas period but I'm already 6 points better off than I thought I would be.

Also you might be wondering what's happened to Farsley since I've left well they survived last season finishing 18th but this season the money just isn't there and they are in 21st and 10 points of safety with a squad I'm not even sure is good enough for the league below. The only reason they aren't bottom is because Royston an even worse team got promotion.

Here are my players stats so far this season;
View attachment 2354

And yes Luke Jarrom my GK has got 3 goals but he's a great penalty taker he was when I signed him for Farsley and he's carried it on here.

Now when I left off I was coming to the end of the year and sat in 11th and had Southport in the FA Trophy 3rd round. And after the amazing signing that was Peter Yun I also brought in Billy Granger a GK on loan from Accrington.

Firstly the FA Trophy now I originally thought that this would end against Southport but that was until John Coleman declared we would be a walk over. So I went and beat him 3-0. In a game where Peter Yun grabbed 2 and Clive Platt got another. 3 days later John Coleman was sacked as his team were sat in 22nd at the time.

In the 4th Round we were drawn against Lincoln and once again was told this would be a walk over. So I smashed them With Plowright, Hughes, Denton and Richman grabbing the goals Peter Yun grabbed 2 assists to carry on his impressive form. No manager was sacked after this but the Lincoln manager decided to have a dig at me about the game. He seemed a bit bitter.

Into the semi final we got drawn Guiseley. Now this stage it goes into 2 legs so I felt I had no real chance and that seemed to be the case as the game went like this. Peter Yun put me 1-0 up with a shot from just inside the area into the far corner, but the joy didn't last long Danny Hone equalised for Guiseley before Sam Benjamin gave away a cheap pen. And allowed Paul Turnball to turn the game completely on it's head. Before Eoghan Stokes put them 3-1 up before half time has even come. Into the second half nothing changed until the 84th minute When Yun latched onto a corner to striker the ball home to make it 3-2. Then in the 87th minute Michael Newton played a long hopeful ball forward to Tom Denton. He then knocked the ball down to Peter Yun who then volleyed the ball into the top corner to make it 3-3 completely against the run of play.

Chorley v Guiseley_ Overview Overview.png

Into the second leg it was a completely different game one I dominated and got a just 2-0 victory. Once again Peter Yun grabbed one goal as did my young winger Jake Palmer.
Guiseley v Chorley_ Overview Overview.png

So against all the odds my team had managed to make it all the way to the final and a game at Wembley against Grimsby awaited. Now this was a game where I expected once again to lose heavily. But it didn't start like that after 13 minutes I went 1-0 after a early cross from Ryan Plowright, he found Connor Hughes and he volleyed the ball home. Then on 31 minutes the game went even better for me as once again Peter Yun sild the ball into the net after another early cross from Plowright found Yun in some space. I had hoped to hold on to this 2-0 lead till half time but that didn't happen thanks to Liam Hearn. We didn't clear a corner and after the ball bounced around for a bit the ball fell to Hearn at the back post who smashed it in. And that's how we went in at half time 2-1. Grimsby then came out in force and battered my goal for the next 45 minutes but could not find a way through my defence or goalkeeper. I somehow have managed to win the FA Trophy 2-1 which has just brought in £50k prize money and secured our financial future.

Grimsby v Chorley_ Overview Overview.png

Sidenote of this Peter Yun managed to finish as joint top scorer for the FA Trophy getting 7 goals in 5 games. An amazing achievement.

The league wasn't anything amazing I had an outside chance of the playoffs and actually managed to finish 7th and 4 points off the playoff spots.

Skrill North_ Overview Stages-2.png

Also as you can see Farlsey were relegated.

My player of the season is a tough one as Tom Denton got me 17 goals last season but there was also Tom Rouine and Chris Lynch or even Billy Granger in goal who were rocks at the back and saved me a lot of points over the season. But I think it has to go to Peter Yun who in all competitions since I signed him on the 19th December managed to get 16 goals in 26 appearances and 13 assists.

Peter Yun_ History Career Stats.png

You may be wondering why I haven't signed him after his release from Accrington and it's because the cheeky git wanted £1200 p/w wages which is way out of my budget range.

My aim for next season is much the same but this time try and reach the playoffs with the cup runs again.

Here are my transfers for this season.

Chorley_ Transfers Transfer History.png

yellow

Reaction score
Supports
Torquay
Good read, enjoyed that. Well done on the Trophy win too!

Techno Natch

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
I've not got into this game at all yet so started in the Swiss Challenge league as FC Lusanne-Sport. They are in the top five teams of the division so hopefully we should be competitive. They have a mixed history having been in the top division between 1932-2002 winning 7 league titles in that time before being relegated and then going bankrupt. They worked their way back up after reformation but got relegated from the top league again in 13/14.

Will see where it goes but hopefully I can at least get into it.

roversfan2001

#VenkysOut
Reaction score
Supports
Blackburn Rovers
I bought FM Mobile 16 the other day, thought I'd share what I've done, if only to make you guys feel better about yourselves :lol:

Basically, I'm not very good at management games, at all. I started off at Blackburn before being sacked in October/November with a record enough to be lower mid table, however I said I'd reach the play-offs (highlight of my tenure was beating Carlisle 6-0 in the League Cup) :lol: After spending a couple of months unemployed going for jobs back in the Champ/League 1 and getting rejected, Forest Green came in for me, they were 6th in the National League to I thought I'd give it a go, was doing alright then bottled it at the end and came 4 points off 5th. I'm still in the friendies in the second season and as I type this I'm 2-0 up at home to Leyton Orient after 73 mins.

Reactions: JJH

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Been able to rattle through some seasons on this over Xmas. So, quickly...:

Season 1 - Conference, lower mid-table
Season 2 - Conference 10th
Season 3 - Conference, 5th - promoted via PO's. Went into the final game needing to beat 12th placed Newport at home, hope that FGR lost away at Mansfield (who were 1st and needed to win to guarantee promotion) and also hope for a 5 goal swing. I won 2-0, Mansfield won 4-1 so I got into the PO's on goals scored.
Season 4 - L2, 18th. Bit of a balls up here because I released players thinking I'd be able to attract better but that wasn't the case. Ended up with a bit of a mish-mash of players throughout the season.
Season 5 - Currently 9th after 9 games.

SF_

Reaction score
Supports
Preston North End
Got a decent career going at the moment.

Started off with Real Betis and got them promoted back to La Liga, finishing second. Then finished 3rd in my first season back, left them the following season with them 6th in the league but was annoyed by a poor European campaign.

Took over the vacant Villarreal job with them in the bottom half with 11 games of the season left, ended up in 11th spot. Then finished 8th in my second season but taking them to the Spanish Cup final, losing 2-1 to Real Madrid. Despite losing only twice in my final 12 games, the board called me into a meeting for a second time that season to discuss the team's poor form so I resigned.

Was only out of work for a couple of weeks as the Ivory Coast manager left during their world cup campaign, ended up winning the third place play-off after Brazil knocked me out in the previous round. Beat Colombia, Turkey and Ecuador along the way.

Quit that job and managed to get the Juventus job a couple of games into the season as their manager took the Italy post. Won Serie A by 10pts and smashed the Champions League, beating Bayern 2-0 in the final. Berardi scored something like 41 goals in 43 games, with Kennedy and Gabbiadini running riot down the sides.

Currently top in this current season and through to the knockout stages of the CL, drawn Sporting in the first round. Won the European and Italian supercup games and i'm into the final of the World Club Championship against Boca.

Inherited a class squad so only signed two players, John Stones for £40m and Elton (a Brazilian, regen left back from Ajax) for £17m.

GK - Rulli, Leali
DF - Gonzalez (regen), Sorensen, Stones, Rugani, Cabezas (regen), Okore, Caju, Elton (regen)
CM - Pogba, Perrerya, Verratti, Vidal, Tielemans
AM - Kennedy, Gabbiadini, Bernardo Silva, Andre Ayew
ST - Berardi, Sergio Diaz

yellow

Reaction score
Supports
Torquay
It was, yeah. I was curious to see if Juve had re-signed Vidal or not!

markwwfc1992

Reaction score
Supports
Wolves / Detroit Lions
I've just finished the 2022/2023 season with the mighty Rochdale

Finished 4th in the Premier League
Lost in the semi final of the Europa League 7-4 to Broussia Dortmund (although I won 4-3 at the Westfalenstadion)
Just moved into a 44,000 seater stadium although I can only sell 15,000 tickets per game (tinpot Rochdale)
Sold my player of the season Moussa Djedje (made up player I presume since i'm far into it) for 67 million to Chelsea

And they've just fucking sacked me :mad:

PDS

Reaction score
Supports
Bournemouth
I've just finished the 2022/2023 season with the mighty Rochdale

Finished 4th in the Premier League
Lost in the semi final of the Europa League 7-4 to Broussia Dortmund (although I won 4-3 at the Westfalenstadion)
Just moved into a 44,000 seater stadium although I can only sell 15,000 tickets per game (tinpot Rochdale)
Sold my player of the season Moussa Djedje (made up player I presume since i'm far into it) for 67 million to Chelsea

And they've just fucking sacked me :mad:
Got to admire the boards ambition there.

QPR_Matt

SpongeParr on Football Forum
Reaction score
Supports
QPR
1st season of the 1st time playing the latest game, but the Touch version.

After a slow start with QPR, and shipped out a lot of players on high wages, I finished 3rd. I bottled the league. It was myself, Reading and Boro top 3 for the bulk of the season (winning 12 in 15, drawing the other 3 got me in contention). But, last 10 games saw my form drop right off, maybe it was tiredness as I only used 25 players all season, 21st in the league of players used. I held onto 3rd, joint with Ipswich who were on mighty form. Unbeaten in 16 I think they were.

I played Wolves in the play offs, beating them in both games to end with the showdown with Brighton (came 5th and tore Ipswich a new one, 7-1 overall some how). It didnt go to plan, I was 2-0 down within 30 minutes. I got one back last 10 through top scorer in the league Austin (33 in 36), but it was not enough. Another season in the Championship for me.

I would upload things, but no idea how from the iPad.

Reaction score
Supports
Dr Tony's Villa Revolution
1st season of the 1st time playing the latest game, but the Touch version.

After a slow start with QPR, and shipped out a lot of players on high wages, I finished 3rd. I bottled the league. It was myself, Reading and Boro top 3 for the bulk of the season (winning 12 in 15, drawing the other 3 got me in contention). But, last 10 games saw my form drop right off, maybe it was tiredness as I only used 25 players all season, 21st in the league of players used. I held onto 3rd, joint with Ipswich who were on mighty form. Unbeaten in 16 I think they were.

I played Wolves in the play offs, beating them in both games to end with the showdown with Brighton (came 5th and tore Ipswich a new one, 7-1 overall some how). It didnt go to plan, I was 2-0 down within 30 minutes. I got one back last 10 through top scorer in the league Austin (33 in 36), but it was not enough. Another season in the Championship for me.

I would upload things, but no idea how from the iPad.

Lock/power button and home button will take a screenshot, I'm sure you can figure out the rest. :lol:

Baz

Reaction score
Supports
Newport County
Twitter
@mrnebarry
Finally got the game. Playing as Newport and talk about brilliantly inconsistent. Played 10, 10 points in the bag, 15th position so really should be happy with that will see how the rest of the season goes.

Posh Hammer

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Nobody
I'm also playing the handheld version and also took over QPR.

Much like the poster above, shipped out the deadwood early on and managed to boost my transfer budget up to about 12 million quid. Bought Nathan Thompson from Swindon and some Italian centre back from Leeds. Clint Hill got injured in the first game and then retired.

Went on a bit of a scouting mission in Brazil and bought some guy called Thiago Maya for 7 million, Mattheus Perreira for 4 million and got Emmanuel Mammana too for 2 million p/x with that centre midfielder who used to play for Swindon/Tottenham (Forgot his name) going the other way.

Anyway, went up as champions, getting 102 points in the process. Actually won the first 14 games of the season.

First season in the Prem I was only given 3.6 Million as a budget. Managed to secure two loan signings with Malcom coming in from Corinthian and Lucas Ocampos from OM.

Ocampos was a revelation and was 2nd top scorer in the league, 6 behind Diego Costa, scoring 27 goals in 38 games from the wing! Beat Liverpool 4-0 in the final game of the season to secure Champions League qualification on Goal Difference ahead of Tottenham. Man City came 8th!

Pre Season, again I only received a 3 million budget so scouted Brazil and Argentina again and picked up a couple of players for less than 1.5million each, who as soon as they joined became 6 Million players. Thiago Maya is now worth 16.5 Million, with Mammana worth 14 Million and Perreira 11.5 Million (He's still only 18).

Struggled to get anybody decent on loan, apart from Holjborg from Bayern who is amazing. Got a lad called Kuztnetzov from St Petersburg but he's not all that. I thought we would struggle without Ocampos and Malcom. I did bring in Carlos Tevez for 2 Million though who is still decent!

Start of this season got through to the group stage of the Champions League by beating Basel 3-2 on agregate (Won 2-0 away, Lost 2-1 at home). Got drawn with Real Madrid, Dortmund and BATE Borisov.

First 3 games of the season we played West Ham (H), Newcastle (H) and Swansea (A) and won all three by the odd goal. Then we played Real Madrid at the Bernabau and somehow won 1-0 with Charlie Austin scoring the winner. It made no sense, we had more possession and more shots!

Anyway, thats where I am at the moment. Hoping to make top 4 again this season but feel it will be a real struggle. And I would be delighted if we made it out of that group in the Champions League.

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
I must just be really shit at this version because I just can't get anything to work. Tried differing tactics over a few months to no avail. Got promoted ok but I'm in my third season in L2 and in the previous two I've finished in the bottom third. Defence is my main problem, but that's probably where my best set of attributes lie.

I'm actually that bored of being shit that I might just give it up and wait for FM17. Not holding my interest at all.

Harrier94

Reaction score
Supports
Kidderminster Harriers
I must just be really shit at this version because I just can't get anything to work. Tried differing tactics over a few months to no avail. Got promoted ok but I'm in my third season in L2 and in the previous two I've finished in the bottom third. Defence is my main problem, but that's probably where my best set of attributes lie.

I'm actually that bored of being shit that I might just give it up and wait for FM17. Not holding my interest at all.

If you're that frustrated why not go back to a previous version of the game?

Libertadores FC

Reaction score
Supports
Universitario, Napoli
Decided to start with Kidderminster Harriers. I want to lead them to winning the Premier League and eventually the Champions League. I will begin making some updates in this thread which I haven't done in a long time. I wanted to start a save to have 100% patience with and I think this could be the one.

Posh Hammer

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Nobody

Try a formation of a back four, a defensive midfielder, two centre midfielders, 2 attacking wingers and a lone front man.

Make the front man an advanced forward, the two wingers as inside forwards, one of your centre miss as advanced playmaker, one as box to box midfielder, defensive midfielder as holding midfielder. Two full back as wing backs and two centre backs as standard centre backs.

Good luck!

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Tried that, reluctantly, on my test save (admittedly not the exact individual instructions you've said there). I say reluctantly because I don't like playing with wingers.

Also tried 5-3-2, 4-2-1-1-2, 4-1-3-2, 4-1-2-3, 4-2-3-1 and probably one or two others. I'd understand if my players were terrible, attribute wise, but in the main, they're half decent. Certainly not bottom 3rd in L2 standard.

Harrier94

Reaction score
Supports
Kidderminster Harriers
Decided to start with Kidderminster Harriers. I want to lead them to winning the Premier League and eventually the Champions League. I will begin making some updates in this thread which I haven't done in a long time. I wanted to start a save to have 100% patience with and I think this could be the one.

HAHAHAHA Good luck :fl:

Reaction score
Supports
I've just signed Sergi Roberto for £2.9million. I'm building an awesome spine here, Garratt*, Michael Keane, Roberto, Audren. Fucking love it.

*Probably soon to be replaced, either by Stanek or a new keeper.

Reaction score
Supports
Lost 2-1 after leading 1-0 at half time and it was a 91st minute winner too. Fuckers.

Stevencc

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
°
My Tottenham save halfway through the first season...

R8QF0Eb.jpg

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Think I might be getting somewhere with my Lincoln save now.

Up to 11th after 32 games and been in good form over the last 15 or so. Went back to my 4-1-3-2 but went for the more patient, work the ball into the box approach and it seems to be working ok at the minute. Not perfect but then again I have a squad of 18 (5 of those loan signings) so I've not got too many options to change the team around. I refuse to bring players in just for another body.

A

Alty

Very long time, no post. Just thought I'd let you all know that Linfield under me are now CL regulars with the best quality youth and training facilities. We were beaten in the Europa League final by Feyenoord last season.

QPR_Matt

SpongeParr on Football Forum
Reaction score
Supports
QPR
I'm also playing the handheld version and also took over QPR.

Much like the poster above, shipped out the deadwood early on and managed to boost my transfer budget up to about 12 million quid. Bought Nathan Thompson from Swindon and some Italian centre back from Leeds. Clint Hill got injured in the first game and then retired.

Went on a bit of a scouting mission in Brazil and bought some guy called Thiago Maya for 7 million, Mattheus Perreira for 4 million and got Emmanuel Mammana too for 2 million p/x with that centre midfielder who used to play for Swindon/Tottenham (Forgot his name) going the other way.

Anyway, went up as champions, getting 102 points in the process. Actually won the first 14 games of the season.

First season in the Prem I was only given 3.6 Million as a budget. Managed to secure two loan signings with Malcom coming in from Corinthian and Lucas Ocampos from OM.

Ocampos was a revelation and was 2nd top scorer in the league, 6 behind Diego Costa, scoring 27 goals in 38 games from the wing! Beat Liverpool 4-0 in the final game of the season to secure Champions League qualification on Goal Difference ahead of Tottenham. Man City came 8th!

Pre Season, again I only received a 3 million budget so scouted Brazil and Argentina again and picked up a couple of players for less than 1.5million each, who as soon as they joined became 6 Million players. Thiago Maya is now worth 16.5 Million, with Mammana worth 14 Million and Perreira 11.5 Million (He's still only 18).

Struggled to get anybody decent on loan, apart from Holjborg from Bayern who is amazing. Got a lad called Kuztnetzov from St Petersburg but he's not all that. I thought we would struggle without Ocampos and Malcom. I did bring in Carlos Tevez for 2 Million though who is still decent!

Start of this season got through to the group stage of the Champions League by beating Basel 3-2 on agregate (Won 2-0 away, Lost 2-1 at home). Got drawn with Real Madrid, Dortmund and BATE Borisov.

First 3 games of the season we played West Ham (H), Newcastle (H) and Swansea (A) and won all three by the odd goal. Then we played Real Madrid at the Bernabau and somehow won 1-0 with Charlie Austin scoring the winner. It made no sense, we had more possession and more shots!

Anyway, thats where I am at the moment. Hoping to make top 4 again this season but feel it will be a real struggle. And I would be delighted if we made it out of that group in the Champions League.

Not bad!

Following on from my post earlier, I had second season syndrome. I said that I would get play offs, and lets just say that it did not happen.

I lost Sandro, Austin and Green due to teams in the top flight reaching their buy out clause. My fans were unhappy that they were sold, but my hands were tied. I bought in Romero from Man Utd for 6 million, Bamford in and a few other players. After 15 games, and just 1 clean sheet, I got sacked as we were down in 15th position.

I was lucky enough to get the Sheffield Wed job. They were 21st when I took over, and my first game was against QPR! I beat the bastards. Things did not really get much better than that and with 10 games left to go, I got sacked again, with them still being 20th.

I decided that I will quit the game, and start a new one but changing my tactics.

New game:
Again, started with QPR. Shipped out a lot more players this time, whilst playing more youth. I have got up to Feb, and I am currently 1st. Though, I have not really bought anyone due to a lack of funds. I had to sell Austin for 5 million, as he announced he is going to leave and I did not want to lose him on a free (pretty much real life!). With his funds, I managed to get Gayle on loan from Palace. I am enjoying a 18 match unbeaten run, which includes playing all those in the play offs. I have switched to a more counter attacking game, and it appears to be paying off nicely. Though, I have been knocked out of both cups at the first round. Chery, Fer and Phillips have been great, and Hall is turning into a great centre back.

I have avoided making too many changes and I have used the reserves more to keep players sharpness up. I have a few easier games coming up, so I will use this time to rest a few players or I fear what happened in my first game where I stumbled over the line. My squad is pretty small, as I have only sold and not bought, but I have cover where needed and probably too many centre mids (Fer, Gladwin, Luongo, Faurlin, Toszer (player of the season so far) and Sandro. Faurlin and Gladwin are the two I play least, and looks like it will cost me Faurlin as he does not want to sign a new contract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hudders
Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!