Explosion at Manchester Arena

Aber gas

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol rovers
Well then lets be multi-cultural and bring them all over here and let them have their own schools and churches so we can show the world how not racist we are and let them all blend in with our working class!

I a liberal elitist in the meantime will hide in my big posh country house away from it all in my own little out of touch world and judge the racist working class English men who dare disapprove of them coming over here!
Don't judge the working class by your own pathetic views. I and the vast majority of my comrades want fuck all to do with your sort. You can get to fuck with your lazy generalisations.

HertsWolf

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Wolves
Well then lets be multi-cultural and bring them all over here and let them have their own schools and churches so we can show the world how not racist we are and let them all blend in with our working class!

I a liberal elitist in the meantime will hide in my big posh country house away from it all in my own little out of touch world and judge the racist working class English men who dare disapprove of them coming over here!

No. It's not one or the other. It's not simply a choice between banning and deporting all Muslims OR gathering every Muslim in the world and having them all living down my street. There are a couple of alternatives in between those two utter extremes.

It's nothing to do with being a liberal elitist or where anyone lives. It's nothing to do with class either. You saying it doesn't make it so. Time and time again on this thread, people have provided calm, rational, factual evidence to debunk the absolute garbage you are spouting. You provide nothing bu hatred, rants and stuff you can't back up.

Reactions: .V.

Renegade

Show me what you got.
Reaction score
Supports
Trad Bricks

DarkSithLord

Reaction score
Supports
Alfreton
Twitter
@LiamHenton
Terror alert reduced from critical to severe.

Armed officers on the streets to be gradually removed from midnight on Monday

Techno Natch

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
Nothing more than a show of force really. I noticed that the soup kitchen put on a night to raise funds which was cool but they assured the crowd that there would be increased security. It's already over the top in clubs and having more security on the dance floor doesn't make me feel safer.

TheMinsterman

Reaction score
Supports
York City & Italy
People who post stuff criticising Islam on twitter get arrested whereas if Islamists over here chant the death of British people and shout for the support of Isis in the street the police do NOTHING. There was a guy not so long ago walking down Westminster waving an Isis flag and the police did fuck all and said he was allowed to do it. See the link below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3150089/Man-parading-ISIS-flag-outside-Big-Ben.html

Go look all this stuff up and open your eyes!!

My eyes are open, yours may be behind tinted spectacles through which you view the world. People who get arrested for Twitter abuse don't "criticise Islam", you're acting like its sweet grannies debunking theological flaws in the religion, it never is. You're being disingenuous (likely on purpose but hey I'm bored) if you think the people getting arrested just critique the faith, they don't, they attack the people practicing it who haven't done anything wrong. Personally
I think locking people up for tweets is ludicrous unless they demonstrate a threat to the public (I.e. All the Isis accounts), but you're acting like he tweets are something they aren't.

Nobody who makes cogent theological criticisms of Islam is going to get locked up. Ever. You're conflating things like "I don't want them here, go back to your backwards countries" as criticism of Islam, when it isn't. That's discriminating on the grounds of your assumptions about their personal character based solely on their religion. Islam gets bashed all the time in the media, where are the journalists being rounded up? Plenty of prominent atheist scholars attack the ideology, none get locked up.

You're living in a bigoted utopia where you're somehow the victim of the evil nanny state when you're not, you've come on here and said your piece and not even been banned from a Internet forum yet you act like the gestapo will be breaking down your door any minute because you made a wrong tweet.

Reaction score
Supports
England
Christianity also has ridiculous, aggressive statements throughout.

Oh I agree. The bible isn’t great either.

The problem is the amount of people alive today who want to follow the Quran word for word in comparison to the number of Christians alive today who want to follow the bible word for word (e.g. kill all the gays).

The amount of Islamists across the globe who want to enact “death to the disbelievers” is a major problem. ISIS has territory throughout the middle-east, Africa and Asia. And there are many countries (Saudi Arabia for example) who are ISIS in suits, or gowns, or what-ever it is they wear.

Major problem for the world and Europe in particular.

Compared to some Banana Republic, Christian, terrorist group no-one knows about and poses no threat outside of said Banana Republic – well, there is no comparison.

Interestingly The Donald is running a death count for Islamist terror during Ramadan – at 82 at the moment. One day in. One day.

Christianity also has ridiculous, aggressive statements throughout.

This is a very, very good question and if we could jump past the utter crap, it might start an interesting conversation. It's a question that taxes all of us.
Close down mosques terrorists have been to. Arrest anyone who supports ISIS on Facebook (I cant believe the amount of UK Facebook accounts supporting ISIS and hardcore Islamic beliefs). Should be 10 years in jail or thrown out of the UK ideally.

Why would politicians want to destroy our continent? Think about what you are saying.

Well they don’t see it as destruction do they? There’s a video of a german MP standing up in front of the house beaming with joy that German’s are becoming minorities in all German cities. She states with real passion that it is her dream for German’s to become the minority throughout Germany. This is her dream for Europe. For others, we see that as destroying Germany.

As for the left -- the majority will support her insanity.

https://archive.org/details/youtube-_4F-bv9zTpo

Here’s another German MP Gregor Gysi calling native Germans "Nazis" and their extinction "fortunate"

HertsWolf

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Wolves
The problem is the amount of people alive today who want to follow the Quran word for word in comparison to the number of Christians alive today who want to follow the bible word for word (e.g. kill all the gays).
You have zero evidence for that. Zero.

The amount of Islamists across the globe who want to enact “death to the disbelievers” is a major problem.
A small number of Islamists across the globe who want to enact “death to the disbelievers” is a major problem.

ISIS has territory throughout the middle-east, Africa and Asia.
It has a tiny and ever-decreasing amount of territory.

And there are many countries (Saudi Arabia for example) who are ISIS in suits, or gowns, or what-ever it is they wear.
You mean the country that your obvious hero, Trump, recently gave £110 billion in arms?
But ISIS is a major problem for all these countries. They simply aren't "ISIS in suits". That's an absurd suggestion.

Major problem for the world and Europe in particular.
Wrong. ISIS and extremist Islamist terrorists kill far more Muslims than Christians. By a massive order of magnitude.

Compared to some Banana Republic, Christian, terrorist group no-one knows about and poses no threat outside of said Banana Republic – well, there is no comparison.
You've gone from being fairly arrogant t being gratuitously offensive. The LRA affects people across a great swathe of central Africa and have displaced hundreds of thousands of people and murdered thousands of others. Are these murdered people unimportant to you because they are African? or because they are black? Or because many of them are Muslims? I'm curious to know.
The fact you know nothing about them is an indictment of your intelligence and shows your complete contempt for anyone else on the planet.

Arrest anyone who supports ISIS on Facebook (I cant believe the amount of UK Facebook accounts supporting ISIS and hardcore Islamic beliefs). Should be 10 years in jail or thrown out of the UK ideally.
I - and probably many others - believe that far more action should be taken to clamp down on ISIS and other extremists on the internet and social media. As for the exact mechanics, that's open to debate as to what is feasible.

Well they don’t see it as destruction do they? There’s a video of a german MP standing up ... For others, we see that as destroying Germany.
... (snip) ...Here’s another German MP Gregor Gysi calling native Germans "Nazis" and their extinction "fortunate"
The views of von Berg and Gysi (and there are others) are well known. These sentiments are categorically not shared by "a majority". Neither are particularly influential and von Berg is a local councillor. It's easy to find local politicians everywhere who spout all kinds of crap.
But a sweeping statement was made that "politicians" are destroying their continent. No, they aren't. Why is it hat the right find one or two examples of nutty, extremist behaviour and then present that as "everyone" or the "majority"?

AnimoEtFide

Reaction score
Supports
Stockport County
People who post stuff criticising Islam on twitter get arrested whereas if Islamists over here chant the death of British people and shout for the support of Isis in the street the police do NOTHING. There was a guy not so long ago walking down Westminster waving an Isis flag and the police did fuck all and said he was allowed to do it. See the link below:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3150089/Man-parading-ISIS-flag-outside-Big-Ben.html

Go look all this stuff up and open your eyes!!

If you say you're English these days mate you get arrested and thrown in jail.

Redfox

Reaction score
Supports
Carlisle United
If you say you're English these days mate you get arrested and thrown in jail.

I know it's bloody ridiculous, a group of these Islamic extremists could stand outside the house of one of the victims families and wave ISIS flags and they would be allowed to do it because 'it is not a criminal offence to advocate the creation of an independent state', even if the flag represents an evil blood thirsty death cult that wants us all dead, yet if you wave an England flag then you are jailed for life and murdered in an Islamic controlled UK prison.

Redfox

Reaction score
Supports
Carlisle United
You must have hunted hard to find that, eh? It happened once. Maybe it's happened a few times. But it's not normal. There's no doubt there are ISIS sympathisers and there's no doubt that there is a problem with Islamist terrorists.

I'm actually beginning to think you are actually from ISIS as you are advocating violence, hatred and divisiveness....which is 100% aligned with the terrorists.

Are you winding me up?

T.A

Reaction score
Supports
Berry
I know it's bloody ridiculous, a group of these Islamic extremists could stand outside the house of one of the victims families and wave ISIS flags and they would be allowed to do it because 'it is not a criminal offence to advocate the creation of an independent state', even if the flag represents an evil blood thirsty death cult that wants us all dead, yet if you wave an England flag then you are jailed for life and murdered in an Islamic controlled UK prison.

tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

Redfox

Reaction score
Supports
Carlisle United
Vote UKIP.

I have the power to vote and the more these attacks happen the more people will turn to the right wing as the lefts only solution is to be craven, well being a pussy didnt win us WW2, if we were like what we are now back then we would of got taken over by Hitler as we would of not wanted to fight.

So grow a fucking pair of balls!

Last edited:

Techno Natch

Reaction score
Supports
Bristol City
Are you going to join the YPG mate?

HertsWolf

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Wolves
Vote UKIP.

I have the power to vote and the more these attacks happen the more people will turn to the right wing as the lefts only solution is to be craven, well being a pussy didnt win us WW2, if we were like what we are now back then we would of got taken over by Hitler as we would of not wanted to fight.

So grow a fucking pair of balls!

The irony.
First half of sentence: support the extreme right....
Second half of sentence: ...because that's what defeats the extreme right.

I'll also chip in for an IQ graft for you. You need one.
It's like being trolled by a stupid version of that Muslamic Ray Gun lad.

Reaction score
Supports
England
You have zero evidence for that. Zero.

The planet’s #1 problem right now is how many people take what is written in Islamic texts and apply it to the world today.

And surely you don’t need evidence and links for that?

A small number of Islamists across the globe who want to enact “death to the disbelievers” is a major problem.

What’s small? A small percentage of 1.6 billion is a huge number. See the point above, this “small” number results in our biggest problem right now on this planet.

It has a tiny and ever-decreasing amount of territory.

It’s expanding in the Far-East.

But more importantly, what’s going to replace ISIS in the Middle East? We are killing off the leaders who could control them one by one (does NATO do anything right – different topic!). Kill ISIS “leaders” today, guess what – there’s a new set of leaders tomorrow.

You mean the country that your obvious hero, Trump, recently gave £110 billion in arms?

I’m generally supportive of Trump – but he won’t get everything right. Selling arms to KSA isn’t a good move except to make $$$.

But ISIS is a major problem for all these countries. They simply aren't "ISIS in suits". That's an absurd suggestion.

ISIS attack non-Sunni countries. They want a hardcore Sunni Islamic caliphate – well, they already have that in KSA, UAE, Qatar, etc... That’s why you see ISIS attacks in more diverse countries. They want the Shia dead, they want the Alawites gone, they want the Kurds eradicated...

You've gone from being fairly arrogant t being gratuitously offensive. The LRA affects people across a great swathe of central Africa and have displaced hundreds of thousands of people and murdered thousands of others. Are these murdered people unimportant to you because they are African? or because they are black? Or because many of them are Muslims? I'm curious to know.

The fact you know nothing about them is an indictment of your intelligence and shows your complete contempt for anyone else on the planet.

Sunni Muslims are the main problem. The groups mentioned in the previous post are far more tolerant and peaceful. Has nothing to do with skin colour. It is to do with how many disbelievers you want to kill and how many you do actually kill. Sunni Islam is the problem. And there’s plenty of White Sunni’s too. You can’t just shout “racist” in hope of ending the conversation.

The views of von Berg and Gysi (and there are others) are well known. These sentiments are categorically not shared by "a majority". Neither are particularly influential and von Berg is a local councillor. It's easy to find local politicians everywhere who spout all kinds of crap.

But a sweeping statement was made that "politicians" are destroying their continent. No, they aren't. Why is it hat the right find one or two examples of nutty, extremist behaviour and then present that as "everyone" or the "majority"?

But their leader Merkel is playing the exact same game just being slightly more secretive with her end game. She wants endless immigration into Germany from the Middle East and Africa. She wants to change Germany irrecoverably. Her vision for Germany is viewed as the destruction of Germany for many others. So at one end you have the Commie loons, and at the top you have Merkel. And guaranteed in the middle you have many more of the same belief. And they are in almost every European country. And that’s why we see Europe now transitioning into a bloody mess.

HertsWolf

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Wolves
You can’t just shout “racist” in hope of ending the conversation.
Didn't intend to. But you showed, in crystal clear terms, that you are. And so it sets a context for the astonishing drivel you write.

Changed my mind: it's like being sledged by a turd.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Supports
England
You're just weird. You were racist, then complained about people calling you out for it, then whine that you've given up because you were?? Did your IQ subscription just run out?

You are bringing skin colour into a debate about religion.
With one goal in mind - to shout the word "racist" and end the debate.
Skin colour shouldn't come into a debate about religion.
Sunni, Shia, Alwaites, Christians, etc.
That's the debate.
Not race.
But of course, without race, no !!!RACISM!!!

HertsWolf

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Wolves
That's the debate.
Not race.

That's utterly absurd. I brought it in simply because you clearly stated that people in Africa were unimportant. Duh! You really couldn't make it up.

HertsWolf

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
Wolves
That's the debate.
Not race.

Now read what you said and what I said above.

Here's a clue:

You said "Compared to some Banana Republic, Christian, terrorist group no-one knows about and poses no threat outside of said Banana Republic – well, there is no comparison."

I said: "You've gone from being fairly arrogant t being gratuitously offensive. The LRA affects people across a great swathe of central Africa and have displaced hundreds of thousands of people and murdered thousands of others. Are these murdered people unimportant to you because they are African? or because they are black? Or because many of them are Muslims? I'm curious to know.
The fact you know nothing about them is an indictment of your intelligence and shows your complete contempt for anyone else on the planet."

I asked you if they were unimportant because they were African, because they were black or because they were Muslim.

You are the one has suddenly jumped up with the "racist" word. I simply asked why you thought these people were unimportant.
In fact, I think - as I said just above - that you are racist because you think they are unimportant because they are both African and black, not because of their religion.

Reaction score
Supports
England
Now read what you said and what I said above.

You said "Compared to some Banana Republic, Christian, terrorist group no-one knows about and poses no threat outside of said Banana Republic – well, there is no comparison."

Yes, which has nothing to do with race...

I said:
Are these murdered people unimportant to you because they are African? or because they are black?

Which is about race...See post 235 as to why you did this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hudders
Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!