Good Friday/Easter Monday games

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
The Ipswich fans are wrong here.

Shoretire, Trafford and Bradley are a class above this level and the level above.

Masi with a rare

I believe only 2 players have actually gone for a fee higher than 4m Ever from this league. So that alone tells you 10m+each for three players in the same era is a nonsense. Let alone all being at the same team. That’s not even mentioning he reckons one of them is valued at £35m. Crazy.

All that said, good luck in the playoffs (as long as it doesn’t come against us).
You have brought the post, comment way out of context............Go back and read it i said we cannot afford top players in this league ie our 3 loan signings...........Then you jumped the gun about your two 1m signings Leith Davis And Nathan Broadhead and said they were the stand out players in lge 1....................I said they was quality players but not at the standard of our 3 loan players who are exceptional for this level.
For what its worth i think Bannon is the stand out player in league 1 but he wont have half the career of say Conor Bradley
You have just posted again rubbish without backing your comments up
If those 3 players got sold this summer and all went for 8 figure fees they would be sold as Man. Utd, Man City and Liverpool players and as such are classed as Premier league players.

Shoretire is the one that struggles in games. Needs first team games and building up but you you can see his football brain is at another level.
Like i said how much do players who are ranked in the top 100 teenagers in the world go for.
He is also Manchester Utd youngest ever European player and PSG, Bayern and Barcelona wanted him as well as Man Utd when signing his first contract.

Last edited:

TractorBoys

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich Town
Broady and Leif are way ahead of those 3 at their current level. Again, I reiterate; none of them would make our starting eleven. It's as simple as that.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Broady and Leif are way ahead of those 3 at their current level. Again, I reiterate; none of them would make our starting eleven. It's as simple as that.
doubt either of those are as good as Trafford in goal
Leif is a wingback as is Bradley.........All due respect your talking broken biscuits

Broadhead is average at best

TractorBoys

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich Town
Leif is a wingback as is Bradley.........All due respect your talking broken biscuits

Propelling you to a 7th placed finish in a months time? Outstanding.

UppaTowen_ITFC

Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich

A wingback who’s conceded the fewest goals in the league and is top of the assists chart? The football league analysis bloke last week had him as the league 1 player of the season.

Average lol

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
A wingback who’s conceded the fewest goals in the league and is top of the assists chart? The football league analysis bloke last week had him as the league 1 player of the season.

Average lol
wrong in all respects once more...............Ipswich Bolton and Shef Wed all conceded 32 Shef Wed played one more game so they not you have the defence record

[The football league analysis bloke] who the bloody hell is he
League one player of the season............behave
Say it again Davis is quality but your blinkered eyes know nothing about other players

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Propelling you to a 7th placed finish in a months time? Outstanding.
7th is improvement year on year without breaking the bank been down that road
what i know for certainty is without Bradley and Trafford we would not finish 7th

Done 70 odd seasons in the top flight not 20 odd ...........So most of you lot crave to be back there.

A football club with a decent plan like we have now will do for me

Tom_ITFC

Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich
7th is improvement year on year without breaking the bank been down that road
what i know for certainty is without Bradley and Trafford we would not finish 7th

Done 70 odd seasons in the top flight not 20 odd ...........So most of you lot crave to be back there.

A football club with a decent plan like we have now will do for me

I’m not going to say that it is certain but during a lot of the 70 years were during a period when clubs would require election to the football league (not promotion), which in my opinion makes it less of an achievement to be up there.

Once we were elected to the football league in late 1930s, it didn’t take long to become a top 2 tier club for around 60 years until our recent relegation whereas during that period you’ve had 4 periods of 3rd tier leading to some 4th tier appearances. All that matters though, historic seasons mean nothing now for either club as both are third tier clubs on paper.

UppaTowen_ITFC

Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich
wrong in all respects once more...............Ipswich Bolton and Shef Wed all conceded 32 Shef Wed played one more game so they not you have the defence record

[The football league analysis bloke] who the bloody hell is he
League one player of the season............behave
Say it again Davis is quality but your blinkered eyes know nothing about other players
Says the bloke who referred to Broadhead as average. He’d get in every team in this league and we’re lucky to have him.

I’m going to leave you to it now because it’s like banging my head against a brick wall. You’ve made some ridiculous statement this season but I think this thread tops the lot. Three 10m+ players ffs. In league 1..

geg1992

Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich Town
How is Bradley even being compared to Leif Davis? Davis creates on average 2.76 chances per game. Only Bannan creates slightly more at 2.92. Nobody else comes close to these two and Davis is a defender! I know both teams have conceded the same amount, but it shows a lot when you look at goals scored in compared to goals conceded. It suggests that Davis has a much better all round game contributing so many assists whilst also being part of a solid defence. Of course, Bradley is much younger so he may surpass this, but as things stand, I think Davis is clearly the better player.

Trafford is a great shot stopper, but apart from that I don't think he's particularly great. Every time I've seen him, his kicking and distribution has been woeful. Michael Cooper is a fair bit ahead of him, although Trafford is younger so no doubt he has a massive future ahead of him. Crazy how much he's achieved already in fairness.

No players in league one are worth remotely close to £10 million either lol. They're good young prospects but still have a hell of a long way to go.

Pompeyblueboy

Reaction score
Supports
Portsmouth
I’m not going to say that it is certain but during a lot of the 70 years were during a period when clubs would require election to the football league (not promotion), which in my opinion makes it less of an achievement to be up there.

Once we were elected to the football league in late 1930s, it didn’t take long to become a top 2 tier club for around 60 years until our recent relegation whereas during that period you’ve had 4 periods of 3rd tier leading to some 4th tier appearances. All that matters though, historic seasons mean nothing now for either club as both are third tier clubs on paper.
Once again you're trying big up your club. Just accept history does count and Bolton are a much bigger club than you will ever be.

TractorBoys

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich Town
Once again you're trying big up your club. Just accept history does count and Bolton are a much bigger club than you will ever be.

Don't you ever feel like talking about Portsmouth, dipshit?

Looking forward to leaving you behind next season for the Championship before inevitable promotion back to the PL within 2 seasons.

UppaTowen_ITFC

Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich
How is Bradley even being compared to Leif Davis? Davis creates on average 2.76 chances per game. Only Bannan creates slightly more at 2.92. Nobody else comes close to these two and Davis is a defender! I know both teams have conceded the same amount, but it shows a lot when you look at goals scored in compared to goals conceded. It suggests that Davis has a much better all round game contributing so many assists whilst also being part of a solid defence. Of course, Bradley is much younger so he may surpass this, but as things stand, I think Davis is clearly the better player.

Trafford is a great shot stopper, but apart from that I don't think he's particularly great. Every time I've seen him, his kicking and distribution has been woeful. Michael Cooper is a fair bit ahead of him, although Trafford is younger so no doubt he has a massive future ahead of him. Crazy how much he's achieved already in fairness.

No players in league one are worth remotely close to £10 million either lol. They're good young prospects but still have a hell of a long way to go.
Bang on.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton

You say goals..........Bradley 5 goals this season Davis 2
Agree they are young prospects but they stand out...........Cooper is streets ahead of Trafford i admit, but who would command the greater fee
City would not let him go period.........Same with Bradley he will not be allowed to leave Liverpool

Shoretire is rated the best of the three but i am not convinced

Luke Imp

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Now Montsma out for the season as well, sound like he might have done his ACL for a third time.
Confirmed as rupturing his ACL again with other knee damage, too. Had an operation in Belgium last week and will stay in Holland and rehab from there until the summer.

Given it was 13 months last time, and this time he's damaged his knee further, I doubt we'll see him until the start of 2024/25 at least, although a) he's out of contract next summer (we gave him a contract extension when he did his previous ACL because he was out of contract) and b) does anyone come back from 3 ACL's and done both of them? Suspect he'll have to seriously consider retiring.

YEO YEO YEO

Reaction score
Supports
Lincoln City
Confirmed as rupturing his ACL again with other knee damage, too. Had an operation in Belgium last week and will stay in Holland and rehab from there until the summer.

Given it was 13 months last time, and this time he's damaged his knee further, I doubt we'll see him until the start of 2024/25 at least, although a) he's out of contract next summer (we gave him a contract extension when he did his previous ACL because he was out of contract) and b) does anyone come back from 3 ACL's and done both of them? Suspect he'll have to seriously consider retiring.
I really feel for him. He came back so strongly in January, must be so soul destroying for him. Club have said they will support him.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Sorry but Bolton do not have three players worth 10m. That’s just an absolutely ridiculous statement.

There’s precisely zero players playing in League 1 worth 10m.

Genuinely wonder sometimes what planet you’re on.
Comment from planet earth to one out in the sticks......One of those three players may this week move for 15m to Burnley

Maybe the clue was that they were not in fact Bolton players but three of the top prospects in England.
Next time read what i say........you may get educated

TractorBoys

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich Town
Comment from planet earth to one out in the sticks......One of those three players may this week move for 15m to Burnley

Maybe the clue was that they were not in fact Bolton players but three of the top prospects in England.
Next time read what i say........you may get educated

One (not 3) and may (not happened) - real educating masi, as usual - dogshit quality.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
One (not 3) and may (not happened) - real educating masi, as usual - dogshit quality.
You said None, Zero, Zilch i said 3 though i did not see anything that would have Shoretire value anything like that.

The other two Trafford and Bradley will se sold for 8 figure sums in the future.

In fact i will go as far as saying you lot have got nothing near either of those players
Once your investment company realise you are just a cash cow and your in the bottom half around Christmas time they will be looking to off load you with your bloated wages and bloated squad and antiquated stadium.

Enjoy the poison that is the Championship without parachute money

TractorBoys

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich Town
Fancy a £25 charity bet that we finish no worse than 5 points off the playoffs? I actually think we'll feature in the playoffs but I've given myself a little lee-way after your bottom half at Christmas prediction.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Fancy a £25 charity bet that we finish no worse than 5 points off the playoffs?
No because you almost certainly will..........Just think thats no good to these yanks who own you
It is shit or bust for them. You come up 5 points short....Sorry but thats another season of big losses
It is how long are they willing to pump big money for no return...................You are Derby of 3/4 seasons ago

TractorBoys

Staff member
Reaction score
Supports
Ipswich Town
No because you almost certainly will..........Just think thats no good to these yanks who own you
It is shit or bust for them. You come up 5 points short....Sorry but thats another season of big losses
It is how long are they willing to pump big money for no return...................You are Derby of 3/4 seasons ago

Oh how little you've researched our backers and there track record in the US, including how they have ran and operated Phoenix Rising FC.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
Oh how little you've researched our backers and there track record in the US, including how they have ran and operated Phoenix Rising FC.
Best of luck i mean that........Mel Morris had Derby at heart. Eddie Davies the same with Bolton
No i have not researched how they have operated Phoenix Rising, but playing in the Championship is a money pitt.

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton

Hmm 18m three months after you posted this

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton

Still think Davis is a better player than Conner Bradley

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton

Yes it does look crazy now you thought Leif Davis was being compared to Conner Bradley
Never apply for a job as a football scout

masi51

Reaction score
Supports
Bolton
I had your back masi51 ...
Indeed you did, Bradley was the standout full back in lge 1 last season you had to be a blindman or blinkered not to see it. Think Trafford will also have a good career in the top flight..........Shoretire like i said not convinced.
Cooper and Davis are good players in there own right but are a level or two below

Dan Phillips

Reaction score
Supports
Port Vale
Indeed you did, Bradley was the standout full back in lge 1 last season you had to be a blindman or blinkered not to see it. Think Trafford will also have a good career in the top flight..........Shoretire like i said not convinced.
Cooper and Davis are good players in there own right but are a level or two below

I think Shoretire's boils down to his attitude and application. His ability isn't questionable for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROB WALKER

Latest posts

Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!