My Premier League Prediction *WARNING: MIGHT BE BIASED*

Ali Tajaldeen

Reaction score
Supports
Chelsea FC
Lol, I know, I know, who cares. Well, probably none of you, but might be some. Main reason I'm making this is because it will always be here and I can look back at it at the end of the season.

P.S. I will spell a lot of thing wrong, forgive me, I am just too lazy to double check.

20th- Hull City; Missing some key players, no major signings, and not enough players to play a whole season. Might do pretty well at the start as Hernandez is pretty good, but not good enough, and they will decline really quick.

19th- West Brom; I know they finished 14 last season, but they began to decline towards the end and since then, no major signings and not even a new manager. Everything is the same, so the players don't really have anything to give them a boost to their game. I think they will have a bad start, sack the manager, and then do even worse.

18th- Swansea; Finished 12th, but I am still thinkin' that they will get relegated. Sold Ayew who was insane last season, sold Gomis, sold Paloschi, and who do they replace him with? Llorrente. A player who is way past his prime, and even in his prime, he wasn't that good. They need someone young with explosive energy, instead they get Llorrente. I mean, its cool that they attracted a fairly big name to their team, but they need more than that. I feel they will step it up towards the end with some January signings but it would already be too late, similar to Newcastle.

17th- Burnley; I feel that Burnley will do a Watford and score more goals than concede. Gray is someone to watch out for and Burnley have some pretty decent defenders. But it will come short since they still don't have enough quality to compete with the bigger teams, but they will shock and pull off a few wins against the really big teams.

16th- Watford; Finished 13th last season but had a really bad 2nd half of the season. Even though they never really lost major players other than Ake who was only on loan (even though they got Zuniga who might even do better), still don't have enough quality in defense and midfield. Also, they don't really have a morale boost with some signings or a new manager. They're only motivation is probably to repeat last season and everyone knows, you can never beat an original.

15th- Middlesbrough; Solid defense and a player who scores goals for fun in Negredo. They did well this transfer window by signing some experienced players and Fischer who I think is a great player, also they squad they already had was good, but they made it even better. Now with signings, they will give them more squad depth and a reason to fight for their places.

14th- Sunderland; Had a really bad season last time out but I think with David Moyes, and a decent transfer budget, they will make a few key signings and they will have a pretty good season, not the best, but pretty good.

13th- Southampton; Lost key players in Mane and Pelle but they should still be alright. They have a good youthful squad and I feel that they will struggle because they never made major signings and the other teams got better while they stayed the same if not worse.

12th- Bournemouth; They had a good start to the season last year but it got harder because they didn't have any squad width. Also, they're best players got injured. I think Callum Wilson will kill it this season and since they got some depth now, they will have a really good season.

11th- Everton; I think Everton will struggle badly towards the start of the season, but will eventually come back as Koeman is a great manager, but they will still struggle because towards the end of last season they were having a hard time and I think that will continue. Lost Stones which isn't that big of a deal but they are lacking defenders so they need to make some signings quick. They have a good attack but if you don't have a good defense, there is no point of trying.

10th- Crystal Palace; Had a really bad season last season, but they have an amazing attack force and with Townsend there to take pressure off the attacking players, they will play much better. Palace will step it up because they do not want to repeat what happened towards the end of last season. I still think they won't get that good since their defense needs more depth but they should still do pretty well.

9th- Stoke City; Stoke have a really good team, they just need to be more clinical. They don't score as much as they should. They have an amazing goalkeeper, decent defense, strong midfield and attack. They are also one of those teams who could beat a top 4 team by playing ugly football.

8th- Leicester City; I still think they will play really well, just don't think they will be as consistent. I love that they got great players and have great depth, they will have a great start and then will lose a few games towards January until the end, but will still have a great season.

This is where is gets really difficult to predict...

7th- Liverpool; I think this is the best Liverpool team in a long time, and they will have an amazing season, they will probably beat everyone from the top 7 at least once to be honest. I think they deserve top 4 but I am judging them based the the club, and the club always manages to let it slip. That is the only reason why I put them in 7th. They might be top 5 for a majority of the season, but towards the end, I think they will do what t
they always do, and let it slip.

6th- Arsenal; Arsenal are one of the best teams when it comes to beating small teams with ease, yes they do fail to do that at times but most of the time they do great when it comes to a game against the bottom half of the table. They just have so much blanks in their team that I think they will have a really bad season this year. Every team got so much better while Arsenal are at a lower level than they were last season, which is pretty normal for them since they never sign anyone, but this time they are getting desperate. Not only are they lacking an attacker, they lack defenders, and more important, they lack a leader. They need a player to represent the team, and motivate the team, they just lack way too much things to get top 4 again.

5th- West Ham; They've got Payet, Dimitri Payet, not to mention they're amazing transfer window. They have so much depth and so much quality, they will fight for top 4 all season but they will have a few slip ups. I just know West Ham are gonna kill it this season and they might even get higher.

4th- Manchester City; They might have the best players in the league, but they won't make it anywhere with a shambolic goalkeeper and defense. Also, they don't have a solid player to help the defense from the midfield. Also, the most thing City will struggle with this season is the pressure. Everyone is expecting big things from Pep, he is supposedly the best manager in the world and he is managing the best team in the league, everyone will expect them to win it all with ease, and that will be their biggest weakness. A perfect example is Brazil in the Rio 2016 Olympics. They have a group of Denmark, Iraq, and South Africa. So far, they have 0 goals even though they have Neymar, Gabigol, and Gabriel Jesus who all three are considered the best players of the whole tournament. I truly believe that they will struggle badly.

3rd- Spurs; kills me to say this but Spurs will have an even better season than last season, they will probably even score more goals than anyone else. They were missing a few players in their bench that can come in and help the team when needed. I think Jansen and Wanyama are perfect for Spurs and will help them massively. They do need more defenders but I'm sure they will get to that soon and that will help them secure 3rd place again this season. Also, with the likes of Lamela and Walker stepping it up towards the end of last season, they should have a solid team for the start of the next season and that good start will give them more confidence in the league towards the end.

2nd- Manchester United; Jose made some incredible signings, but they are still lacking depth, I'll start in midfield, They have alot of big name players like Mata, Schweinstiger, Herrera, Lindegaard, Carrick, Fellaini, Schneiderlin, Pogba, Rooney, Mkhiterian and a few more youngsters, I don't think it matters how good they are, I just don't see how they will work without a player to sit infront of the defense to take away pressure from the other guys. If they plan to play 3 in central midfield, they need someone to sit infront of the defenders and allow the other two to attack. Carrick is too slow for that role, Schneiderlin is not as good as he could be, if he were to take this role, he would fail unless he steps it up, and the other guys are just not defensive. The only person I can think of who can do well in this role is Blind, who even then, no depth as lets say United use Rooney, Blind, and Pogba, they don't have like for like players. Everyone has a different play style. That means they have to make a game plan every time they have a different pairing which will be difficult. The defense is solid, I must say, just lacking leadership. I like Baily, Smalling, and Shaw alot and I feel they will be great, I just think they won't be as consistent. Also, we all know Jose, he will probably have a dream start, but after January, he will begin to struggle and that is when I think the next team will overtake United...

1st- Chelsea; "Deluded Chelsea fan" I know, I am, but I find it so hard to believe that we will not win the whole thing. I do believe we will struggle at first, probably even outside the top 8, but after about a month or two, they should be back on track and win tons of games. I don't think they will lose, I think they will draw alot at first, but that is because they are lacking at the back, I think once we make a few signings at the back, and get Zouma back from injury, we will have an amazing season, we will work hard because of Conte, he hates to lose and nobody wants to make Conte angry, he is a scary man. We have world class players, we have youth who want to prove something, we have 3-4 players fighting for each position which will make them all better players and make us a better team. The only thing that will change my mind is if Chelsea don't sign any defenders, but almost 100 percent certain they will, but worst case scenario they don't, might finish 4th and my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place teams would move up. This a new Chelsea, and they are nothing like the past few seasons. So attacking and so solid in defense. Chelsea's defense is so bad, but somehow Conte made them still bad, but we don't concede goals as easy. Like I said, tried to not be biased, but Chelsea have 2 amazing goalkeepers fighting for the first team, 7 defenders fighting for the first team and will have more once we start signing some players, 7 midfielders fighting for the first team and will have more once we start signing some players, 8 wingers fighting for the first team, and 7 strikers fighting for the first team! Conte even said that its a problem, but he also said its a good problem to have.

Dirk

Wir kommen wieder!
Reaction score
Supports
Hamburger SV
That's quite an effort to write so much. Although I see it completely different (especially #1 Chelsea. If that will occur then I have hope that my HSV will win the Bundesliga, too :D

7th- Liverpool; I think this is the best Liverpool team in a long time, and they will have an amazing season, they will probably beat everyone from the top 7 at least once to be honest. I think they deserve top 4 but I am judging them based the the club, and the club always manages to let it slip. That is the only reason why I put them in 7th. They might be top 5 for a majority of the season, but towards the end, I think they will do what t
they always do, and let it slip.

The best Liverpool team in a long time? And it will end in 7th place? So they would be out of Europe another Season? (Unless Kloppo maybe will win a Cup Final after a long drought ). Nah, that won't happen. Liverpool will reach at least the Europa League.

Nilsson

Reaction score
Supports
Man Utd
we will have an amazing season, we will work hard because of Conte, he hates to lose and nobody wants to make Conte angry, he is a scary man.
Such a scary man. Just look at the way he kicks this ball in anger.

giphy.gif

SALTIRE

Slàinte mhath!
Reaction score
Supports
A guid dram
He's Italian, its all fluff, they soon back down whenever they're challenged.

Blitzballer

Reaction score
Supports
Aston Villa
Deluded .
Man United will tear the league up this season, already got £££ on it

Stevencc

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
°
He tried it on with Joe Jordan thirty years his senior. I'd back Jordan anyday.

I remember that, Harry Redknapp had to step in and stop Big Gatt™ from eating Jordan alive.

Stevencc

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
°
As I said all mouth, would you want to mess with this?

joe-jordan2_PA_1827573c.jpg

Well Gattusso certainly seems to have more mouth than Jordan, someone's smacked half of Joe's out judging by that picture!

Everyone knows the Scots are cowards, anyhow :animatedf:

SALTIRE

Slàinte mhath!
Reaction score
Supports
A guid dram
Well Gattuso certainly seems to have more mouth than Jordan, someone's smacked half of Joe's out judging by that picture!
To play with half your teeth missing shows more balls than a little shit jumping up and down in your face. Joe even today would swat the little fuck away like the fly he is.

Stevencc

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
°
Gattusso would eat the Scottish coward for breakfast and Joe knew that, deep down. That's why Harry had to step in.

I think you know this to be true.

Dirk

Wir kommen wieder!
Reaction score
Supports
Hamburger SV
Ah, Joe Jordan. I remember (shows my age).

Another one of the "toothless brigade" intimidated us Germans, Nobby Stiles

Reaction score
Supports
Reading
1. Citeh
2. Chelsea
3. United
4. Arsenal
5. Spurs
6. Liverpool
7. West Ham
8. Leicester
9. Everton
10. Stoke
11. Palace
12. Southampton
13. Bournemouth
14. Middlesbrough
15. Sunderland
16. West Brom
17. Watford
18. Swansea
19. Burnley
20. Hull

Corrrr get me a beer!

SALTIRE

Slàinte mhath!
Reaction score
Supports
A guid dram
Gattusso would eat the Scottish coward for breakfast and Joe knew that, deep down. That's why Harry had to step in.

I think you know this to be true.
He stepped in as he knew what Jordan is like. He was protecting Gattuso.

Stevencc

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
°
From a life sentence after murdering Jordan.

Dirk

Wir kommen wieder!
Reaction score
Supports
Hamburger SV
Epic would take Gattuso and he's supposedly 12.

:fl:

tbh: I could never stand this Gattuso Guy. No wonder, he's an Italian Defender and we always have (had) problems with them (in one way or the other)

btw: Here's the abovementioned Gattuso vs Joe Jordan Scene( beginning at 0:44. Joe was 60 at this time and Gattuso in his early 30s.)

BTT

Stevencc

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
°
I forgot about that Flamini "challenge". It's a horror tackle but listening to the two Redknapps frothing at the mouth calling it a disgrace is hilarious.

Ali Tajaldeen

Reaction score
Supports
Chelsea FC
honestly, if you read the descriptions, most of these aren't too bad. I still stand by alot of them.

Pagnell

Pick Up The Gun
Reaction score
Supports
5th - West Ham.

No more to be said really.

Ali Tajaldeen

Reaction score
Supports
Chelsea FC
5th - West Ham.

No more to be said really.
I said some, like heres a few...

"20th- Hull City; Missing some key players, no major signings, and not enough players to play a whole season. Might do pretty well at the start as Hernandez is pretty good, but not good enough, and they will decline really quick."

"18th- Swansea; Finished 12th, but I am still thinkin' that they will get relegated. Sold Ayew who was insane last season, sold Gomis, sold Paloschi, and who do they replace him with? Llorrente. A player who is way past his prime, and even in his prime, he wasn't that good. They need someone young with explosive energy, instead they get Llorrente. I mean, its cool that they attracted a fairly big name to their team, but they need more than that. I feel they will step it up towards the end with some January signings but it would already be too late, similar to Newcastle."

"17th- Burnley; I feel that Burnley will do a Watford and score more goals than concede. Gray is someone to watch out for and Burnley have some pretty decent defenders. But it will come short since they still don't have enough quality to compete with the bigger teams, but they will shock and pull off a few wins against the really big teams."

"14th- Sunderland; Had a really bad season last time out but I think with David Moyes, and a decent transfer budget, they will make a few key signings and they will have a pretty good season, not the best, but pretty good."

"11th- Everton; I think Everton will struggle badly towards the start of the season, but will eventually come back as Koeman is a great manager, but they will still struggle because towards the end of last season they were having a hard time and I think that will continue. Lost Stones which isn't that big of a deal but they are lacking defenders so they need to make some signings quick. They have a good attack but if you don't have a good defense, there is no point of trying."

"4th- Manchester City; They might have the best players in the league, but they won't make it anywhere with a shambolic goalkeeper and defense. Also, they don't have a solid player to help the defense from the midfield. Also, the most thing City will struggle with this season is the pressure. Everyone is expecting big things from Pep, he is supposedly the best manager in the world and he is managing the best team in the league, everyone will expect them to win it all with ease, and that will be their biggest weakness. A perfect example is Brazil in the Rio 2016 Olympics. They have a group of Denmark, Iraq, and South Africa. So far, they have 0 goals even though they have Neymar, Gabigol, and Gabriel Jesus who all three are considered the best players of the whole tournament. I truly believe that they will struggle badly."

1st- Chelsea; "Deluded Chelsea fan" I know, I am, but I find it so hard to believe that we will not win the whole thing. I do believe we will struggle at first, probably even outside the top 8, but after about a month or two, they should be back on track and win tons of games. I don't think they will lose, I think they will draw alot at first, but that is because they are lacking at the back, I think once we make a few signings at the back, and get Zouma back from injury, we will have an amazing season, we will work hard because of Conte, he hates to lose and nobody wants to make Conte angry, he is a scary man. We have world class players, we have youth who want to prove something, we have 3-4 players fighting for each position which will make them all better players and make us a better team. The only thing that will change my mind is if Chelsea don't sign any defenders, but almost 100 percent certain they will, but worst case scenario they don't, might finish 4th and my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place teams would move up. This a new Chelsea, and they are nothing like the past few seasons. So attacking and so solid in defense. Chelsea's defense is so bad, but somehow Conte made them still bad, but we don't concede goals as easy. Like I said, tried to not be biased, but Chelsea have 2 amazing goalkeepers fighting for the first team, 7 defenders fighting for the first team and will have more once we start signing some players, 7 midfielders fighting for the first team and will have more once we start signing some players, 8 wingers fighting for the first team, and 7 strikers fighting for the first team! Conte even said that its a problem, but he also said its a good problem to have.

Not spot on explanations, but they're pretty accurate.

Stevencc

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Supports
°
Blimey, all the Chelsea fans are making a comeback!

Dirk

Wir kommen wieder!
Reaction score
Supports
Hamburger SV
17 matchdays of 38 so far. Let's wait and see.

SALTIRE

Slàinte mhath!
Reaction score
Supports
A guid dram
City will push on in the second half of the season if they get a quality CB in January; especially with Gabriel Jesus coming in to add to that attack which will ensure the opposition will find it hard to keep them out.

Ali Tajaldeen

Reaction score
Supports
Chelsea FC
I'm proud of most of these predictions. Some are really bad but I predicted these before the league even started! All my friends thought I was crazy but the closer we are to the end, the more accurate these predictions are getting.

Again, some lol, I got West Brom really wrong but I got some right, but the Man City one was SPOT ON!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowper
Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!