Stockport v Rochdale
Tranmere v Grimsby
Walsall v Salford

Some rather big games there

Chief Rocka

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
Pretty close to a home sell out, hope we get an early goal to settle the crowd's nerves cos it can quickly turn toxic if things aren't going our way.

Need to freshen up the team for me, I'd drop Foran, Cooke and Umerah for Dolan, Finney and Hamilton, previous three were awful on Tuesday, Josh hasn't looked right in months.

Simply must win and damage their GD in the process, anything but and I'd consider us relegated.

Son of Cod

Reaction score
Supports
Grimsby Town
Actual footage of Tranmere and Grimsby right now...

BarraMatt

Reaction score
Supports
Barrow AFC
1-2 defeat for us I think.

The Terminator

Reaction score
Supports
Leyton Orient
If we win the title is all but ours.

We need 4 points with our goal difference, also need Stevenage not to win their final 4 games. Northampton must win all their remaining games to catch us and hope we lose them all.

Sell out party crowd expected.

Not sure how we will fare, no idea if the players have been on it since Tuesday.........!

No Omar Beckles though and maybe no Ed Turns so we will have a new central defensive partnership I think.

Indian Dan

‘Absolute calamity!’
Reaction score
Supports
Swindon
Another dead rubber for us. For some reason we’ve still sold out!

wombles away.

Optimistic Poolie

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
Pretty close to a home sell out, hope we get an early goal to settle the crowd's nerves cos it can quickly turn toxic if things aren't going our way.

Need to freshen up the team for me, I'd drop Foran, Cooke and Umerah for Dolan, Finney and Hamilton, previous three were awful on Tuesday, Josh hasn't looked right in months.

Simply must win and damage their GD in the process, anything but and I'd consider us relegated.
Not just a win but a big scorline imo.
We need to deflate them before we head into final two games because theirs are far more favourable

Bone Idle

Reaction score
Supports
Newport County
No bigger game in the efl this week than pools v Crawley! i'm not going to donny so its soccer saturday for me, its going to be unbelievable Jeff.

LS Bantam

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City
Reasonably confident, home to Gills. We desperately need a win to make up for Tuesday’s loss against a team with nothing to play for (although did say that the other night) and one with a fairly naff away record. Optimistic 3-0 with Cook to get back amongst the goals. Derbyshire to start in place of Chapman.

hellogregory

Reaction score
Supports
Carlisle United
Barrow away is a game we have to be winning if we have any playoff aspirations. It will hopefully help us the fact Barrow have pretty much nothing to play for other than bragging rights and putting right that hiding they got back in Jan.

That said, we're still in desperately poor form, and Barrow's home form has been excellent of late. I hope we have a bit of a go like we did second half on Tuesday night. Whilst Tuesday was an improvement with the formation change etc, I do think some of our fans have been a bit guilty of overhyping the quality of that display. Understandable enough given the dross they've had to endure over the past month, it probably felt like they were watching vintage Klopp Liverpool of 2 years ago. But yeah whilst it was an improvement, we were still no where near the levels we were back in January to March. No where near, we were cut open fairly easily at times and conceded poor goals.

I queued for 2 fucking hours for this ticket, a ticket for an away end in which I will probably only see a certain percentage of the pitch from. So FFS put in a performance Carlisle please!!

I know Barrow beat us in the pizza trophy but that doesn't count, so they are definitely due a win over us... and taking all of the above into account, I think they'll get it.

Barrow AFC 2-0 Carlisle United

Season petering out with a whimper as predicted. Hope they prove me wrong.

Chief Rocka

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
Not just a win but a big scorline imo.
We need to deflate them before we head into final two games because theirs are far more favourable

They probably are more favourable but I can see us both losing our final games, Barra only really have an outside stab of the playoffs and Carlisle can end that tomorrow no matter what defeatist hellogregory has to say on the matter, their season could be finished by the time we play much like Walsall's.

Point is perfectly fine for Crawley here, keeps us at arms length and one foot in the Conference.

Richard Cranium

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield
Twitter
@jallsop93
I feel genuinley sick about tomorrow. Not even about us losing ground on the play offs if we lose this one but I can't watch that fat cheating c*** goading us all if they literally have one foot over the line after tomorrow.

Come on Stockport, get a big win and I hope to fucking god we do our bit for you.

Fingers crossed we've got Clarke/Oates back tomorrow. Then I'll be more confident of getting all 3, Stevenage been abit ropey of late but they've played 2 no hopers back to back at home and come away with 6 points so they'll be confident.

CTFC - Devils

Reaction score
Supports
Crawley town
This is as big as it gets for a club like ours, Hartlepool have proven in recent times that they have the infrastructure to bounce back from relegation. But for us, we will just fall into the abyss and never to be seen again (much to everyone’s delight). 12 years in the EFL hangs in the balance.
It’s going to be a very tough game with what I’m sure will be a large vociferous home support. The term must win is overused but for Hartlepool it is, for us it is must not lose.

LordJord

Reaction score
Supports
Northampton Town
Twitter
@lordjordII
Have to win against Harrogate, who are in decent enough form surprisingly, only lost 1 in 9 I think. We seem to keep rolling along at the moment and a win would put is within touching distance of promotion. Fully expect Bradford to win at home with Gills away form being so poor, need a favour from Mansfield against Stevenage also.

The good news is that Sherring and Dyche both played against Sutton to bolster the back line slightly. Dont really want either playing 90 mins so would start Sherring and potentially bring him off for Dyche later on. That or start both but with McWilliams or someone coming on later on to try and fill in.

Every game for all the teams up there are must win, but if we drop points here my blood pressure is going to greatly suffer prior to the Bradford game next week.

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
They probably are more favourable but I can see us both losing our final games, Barra only really have an outside stab of the playoffs and Carlisle can end that tomorrow no matter what defeatist hellogregory has to say on the matter, their season could be finished by the time we play much like Walsall's.

Point is perfectly fine for Crawley here, keeps us at arms length and one foot in the Conference.

Our outside stab at the play-offs is about a 0.1% probability according to one site. We’ve not been in with a shout for a few weeks really.

We’re very much on the beach, which should be good news for you guys.

AdamStag

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield Town
I feel genuinley sick about tomorrow. Not even about us losing ground on the play offs if we lose this one but I can't watch that fat cheating c*** goading us all if they literally have one foot over the line after tomorrow.

Come on Stockport, get a big win and I hope to fucking god we do our bit for you.

Fingers crossed we've got Clarke/Oates back tomorrow. Then I'll be more confident of getting all 3, Stevenage been abit ropey of late but they've played 2 no hopers back to back at home and come away with 6 points so they'll be confident.

It will feel like a proper derby tomorrow with him about, a classless manager with a classless club.

Wonder if stevenage will manage more than 30?

Still, clough needs a home performance, time to deliver

Monkey Tennis

Reaction score
Supports
Bluebirds
Barrow away is a game we have to be winning if we have any playoff aspirations. It will hopefully help us the fact Barrow have pretty much nothing to play for other than bragging rights and putting right that hiding they got back in Jan.

That said, we're still in desperately poor form, and Barrow's home form has been excellent of late. I hope we have a bit of a go like we did second half on Tuesday night. Whilst Tuesday was an improvement with the formation change etc, I do think some of our fans have been a bit guilty of overhyping the quality of that display. Understandable enough given the dross they've had to endure over the past month, it probably felt like they were watching vintage Klopp Liverpool of 2 years ago. But yeah whilst it was an improvement, we were still no where near the levels we were back in January to March. No where near, we were cut open fairly easily at times and conceded poor goals.

I queued for 2 fucking hours for this ticket, a ticket for an away end in which I will probably only see a certain percentage of the pitch from. So FFS put in a performance Carlisle please!!

I know Barrow beat us in the pizza trophy but that doesn't count, so they are definitely due a win over us... and taking all of the above into account, I think they'll get it.

Barrow AFC 2-0 Carlisle United

Season petering out with a whimper as predicted. Hope they prove me wrong.

Depends how much Carlisle want to come and attack us. Most of our recent home successes have been against teams that have come for a point and shown no attacking threat whatsoever - I guess we’ve improved at breaking down stubborn defences. Salford are the only ones I can remember attacking us from the off at home of late, and we couldn’t live with them for long periods.

Really can’t predict this one. The only thing I do predict is at least one drunken dickhead on the pitch and the kids having a little tumble on Holker Street after the game.

Kauto Star

Reaction score
Supports
Bradford City

Good luck tomorrow

AnotherStagsFan

Reaction score
Supports
Mansfield Town

It’s going to be a scrappy horrible game, probably a red card involved so hopefully Quinn goes into it calm

Dirk Diggler

Reaction score
Supports
Swindon
Another dead rubber for us. For some reason we’ve still sold out!

wombles away.
The reason being that its Saturday, Its Football and its what we do. Its also not a dead rubber in my eyes. We need an unbeaten run and, if at all possible, not to concede in the last 4 games to go into next with some momentum.
The fact that hardly anyone will have been to the new Plough Lane is also likely to be a driver. As a consequence it was always going to sell out

EricSabin

Reaction score
Supports
Northampton Town
Making a right mess of trying to sell out tomorrows game. For ages only a few single tickets have been showing on the website and the club think there’s hundreds available, turns out they’d just not released the seats in the away overspill section the daft bastards.

Anyway, need to win as Jord has said. Fancy us to as well, 2-0.

Casey

Reaction score
Supports
Creepy
Crawley's away form is rubbish. 1 win all season. If we pick up number 2 I'll be over the moon.

Can't even relax if we are two goals up with ten to go because Pools score and we concede late goals.

Don't like to relegate anyone but don't want us relegated either. Horrible game.

Casey

Chief Rocka

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
Crawley's away form is rubbish. 1 win all season. If we pick up number 2 I'll be over the moon.

Can't even relax if we are two goals up with ten to go because Pools score and we concede late goals.

Don't like to relegate anyone but don't want us relegated either. Horrible game.

Casey

Haway man stop being so milquetoast and decent, where’s the fight, it’s the first topic of conversation with people in town, we’ve been bricking it for days over this fixture.

I hope we send you bastards packing and yers have a throughly miserable day.

Moonie

Reaction score
Supports
Carlisle United
Tuesday night's clash with County was a league 2 classic, I just hope the players can bring the energy of that second half to Holker Street. The bigger game for us is next week's clash with Salford, which we need to be winning to secure our playoff place.

Autos look dead and buried, but it's a crazy division - just need to keep pushing, and hope other sides can do us a favour or two. It's unlikely, but we could be just a point outside the promotion zone heading into the last two games. We could also be losing our buffer over 8th place, so the pressure is most certainly on.

Barrow haven't beaten us in the league since their return, so they'll be up for this - and with them having nothing left to play for, there's no pressure on their side. Our tickets for this were sold out in a couple of hours, meaning there's more than a handful of Carlisle fans in the home ends - hopefully they all behave, and don't get themselves sniffed out and kicked out.

Sammo1982

Reaction score
Supports
Northampton
Every game for all the teams up there are must win, but if we drop points here my blood pressure is going to greatly suffer prior to the Bradford game next week.
Should we lose and Bradford win tomorrow... I think I might just sit at Sixfields until the following Saturday, there is no way I am going to be able to think about anything else in the meantime anyway!

ForzaCounty

Massive Member
Reaction score
Supports
Stockport Culture Club
Could send 'Dale down this weekend. I know there's a lot of County fans who would enjoy it, given all the fuss around promotion in 2008 (stirred up by Keith Hill in particular) but I can't bring myself to be happy about another local 'proper' club getting stuck down there. But we abolutely need them points to keep up slim hopes of an automatic spot.

Bad news is seemingly losing Wootton for the rest of the campaign, at least Stretton's looking a threat and giving us a new shape with lower through-balls rather than aiming for the big man's bonce.

Stocky

Reaction score
Supports
Stockport County.
Could send 'Dale down this weekend. I know there's a lot of County fans who would enjoy it, given all the fuss around promotion in 2008 (stirred up by Keith Hill in particular) but I can't bring myself to be happy about another local 'proper' club getting stuck down there. But we abolutely need them points to keep up slim hopes of an automatic spot.

Bad news is seemingly losing Wootton for the rest of the campaign, at least Stretton's looking a threat and giving us a new shape with lower through-balls rather than aiming for the big man's bonce.
Need the win for the play-offs. Don't win tomorrow, I feel we'll drop out.

hellogregory

Reaction score
Supports
Carlisle United
Tuesday night's clash with County was a league 2 classic, I just hope the players can bring the energy of that second half to Holker Street. The bigger game for us is next week's clash with Salford, which we need to be winning to secure our playoff place.

Autos look dead and buried, but it's a crazy division - just need to keep pushing, and hope other sides can do us a favour or two. It's unlikely, but we could be just a point outside the promotion zone heading into the last two games. We could also be losing our buffer over 8th place, so the pressure is most certainly on.

Barrow haven't beaten us in the league since their return, so they'll be up for this - and with them having nothing left to play for, there's no pressure on their side. Our tickets for this were sold out in a couple of hours, meaning there's more than a handful of Carlisle fans in the home ends - hopefully they all behave, and don't get themselves sniffed out and kicked out.

Did you get a ticket Moonie?

EricSabin

Reaction score
Supports
Northampton Town
Reasonably confident, home to Gills. We desperately need a win to make up for Tuesday’s loss against a team with nothing to play for (although did say that the other night) and one with a fairly naff away record. Optimistic 3-0 with Cook to get back amongst the goals. Derbyshire to start in place of Chapman.

Up the Gills imo

RiftHouseLad

Reaction score
Supports
Hartlepool
Haway man stop being so milquetoast and decent, where’s the fight, it’s the first topic of conversation with people in town, we’ve been bricking it for days over this fixture.

I hope we send you bastards packing and yers have a throughly miserable day.
Hes doing a "hellogregory", hardhats and earplugs needed for the creepy lot tomorrow.
Hopefully another Bromley with the same result.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hudders
Stronger Security, Faster Connections with VPN at IPVanish.com!

SITE SPONSORS

W88 W88 trang chu KUBET Thailand
Fun88 12Bet Get top UK casino bonuses for British players in casinos not on GamStop
The best ₤1 minimum deposit casinos UK not on GamStop Find the best new no deposit casino get bonus and play legendary slots Best UK online casinos list 2022
No-Verification.Casino Casinos that accept PayPal Top online casinos
sure.bet
Need help with your academic papers? Customwritings offers high-quality professionals to write essays that deserve an A!